Local Roots is handicap accessible.
All sales are final. Tickets are transferable with notice. No refunds available.
No refunds available.
In the event of cancellation, no refunds will be provided. Attendees will receive credit for any product at KBI (membership, webinars, events, etc)
Covid-19 Safety & Code of Conduct
KBI is dedicated to providing a safe event environment for all participants including attendees, sponsors, vendors, staff, exhibitors, and anyone else that will be present at the event.
Before Leaving Home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), or your local health authority.
- Adhere to government-issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with; contact the meeting/event organizers if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
On-site During the Event
- Assume all risks of attending an in-person event, including the potential risk of becoming infected with COVID-19
- Follow guidance from the local health authority, for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the trash.