Please see handicap accessibility for the Westin Long Beach here.
Additional Attendees (Members Only)
You may register additional guests for 50% off each. All attendees in group must be registered together in order to receive discount. Discounts apply only to family, employees, and other members of your brand/company.
KKon will follow all safety measures in accordance with LA County guidelines. Attendees who wish to cancel before January 30 will receive credit for their registration, which may be used toward recordings, dues, or other KBI purchases.
Sponsors who wish to cancel their attendance at the conference must do so by January 30, 2023. Cancellation by Jan 30 will result in a refund, minus a deposit of 25% of booth cost. Sponsors will not receive a refund after January 30.
KombuchaKon 23 is an in-person event. The in-person portion of the event will follow the guidelines of LA County. Currently, our in-person event meets these guidelines. If such guidelines change so as to restrict indoor gatherings of KKon’s nature, the in-person portion of the event will be canceled, and the event may continue online.
In the event of cancellation, no refunds will be provided. If Kombucha Kon cancels the virtual conference, attendees will receive credit for a future conference.
Covid-19 Safety & Code of Conduct
KBI is dedicated to providing a safe event environment for all participants including attendees, sponsors, vendors, staff, exhibitors, and anyone else that will be present at the event. While KBI will not require safety measures beyond those required by local health officials , we will fully abide by local health requirements—and the requirements of the in-person venues.
Before Leaving Home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), or your local health authority.
- Adhere to government-issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with; contact the meeting/event organizers if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
On-site During the Event
- Abide by the venue’s rules
- Assume all risks of attending an in-person event, including the potential risk of becoming infected with COVID-19
- Follow guidance from the local health authority, for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- It is recommended that you wear a mask or facial covering in enclosed spaces with a large number of people.
- Adhere to social distance protocols and respect others’ personal space.
Based on current contact tracing advice from many health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please contact email@example.com immediately to advise them.