KombuchaKon 2022 – March 30th – April 1st
Attendee Registration Open
Sponsor Registration Open
Event Location and Accommodations
The Westin Long Beach Hotel
333 East Long Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90802
Click here to reserve online or email The Westin directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference “Kombucha Brewers International” or “KombuchaKon 2022” room block Double/King Rate is $199/night March 26 – April 3, 2022
(Subject to availability)
Things to Do in Long Beach
Looking for a farmer’s market or a nice meal while staying in Long Beach? Plan your trip.
Check out this map of restaurants conveniently within walking distance from The Westin Long Beach.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT a complete list of discounts with your convention badge.
Get around Long Beach for free using the Passport Public Transit.
Participate in the World’s Largest Kombucha Sampling Bar!
Frequently Asked Questions:
All attending Brewery Members are encouraged to bring Kombucha to share with everyone at the World’s Largest Kombucha Tasting Bar.
How much Kombucha should I bring?
- As much as you can! With 400 attendees and 2 full days of sampling, we recommend bringing a minimum of 4 cases if possible. Even if you are only able to bring 4 bottles, the donation is welcome.
- Our team will be rotating different flavors and brands throughout the weekend so that everyone will find something new each time they visit the sampling bar.
How to get it to Long Beach?
- Check it on the airplane
- Make sure the caps are taped or sealed to prevent leakage
- Could put it in a cooler in the checked luggage.
- If changing planes, some bottles might end up damaged unless well cushioned.
- Ship it by ground
- Here are some Styrofoam mailers that some have used to ship their booch.
- Again, make sure you prevent leakage by wrapping the caps in tape or packing it well.
- Marking the box with FRAGILE & THIS SIDE UP will help
THANK YOU TO OUR RETURNING & NEW SPONSORS FOR KKON 2022
Want to see your logo here?
Sponsor KKon & get in at the ground level with Kombucha Brewery members
at our expanded 8th annual tradeshow!