Participate in the Passport Program!
Prizes for participating include:
- Mannanova Masterclass & Consultation package* ($2020 value)
- Whiteglove Consulting and Assistance onboarding the BreweryDB platform* (value $500 each) – 4 winners will be selected
- Free Label Die from Labeltronix ($400 value)
- 1 G4- 2-gallon keg with cap and spear removal tool, free shipping ($120 value)
- $100 Visa Gift Card from Munzing ($100 value)
- SKA Fab Swag Bag ($75 value)
- KBI Swag Bag* ($50 value) – KKON20 glassware, SYMBIOSIS Magazine Fall Issue, other branded swag from Kombucha brands & KBI bag (from KKON’s past – recycle!)
- Teatulia Master Tea Class and Swag Pack: All you need to know for brewing kombucha. ($500 value)
- ABS Commercial Online Store Gift Card ($250 value)
- 3 months free of the Brew Process + Raw Materials package of Bucha30* (value up to $4500 USD)
- KBI Member Dues Credit* (value $100) – enjoy $100 off member dues for any new or renewing member – 10 credits will be given away for a total value of $1000
Previous KKon sponsors and attendees are familiar with our Passport Program to which our sponsors have contributed incredible prizes. You will earn YOUR ticket into the prize drawing by visiting each participating trade show booth.
The passport program has gone virtual! Instead of receiving a physical stamp on a passport document, participating booths will be sharing a piece of trivia about themselves or the company with visitors to their booth. Trivia questions are listed below each booth. When you have collected all of the answers, complete our Passport survey to earn your prize drawing entry. Winners will be announced at the Closing Session, September 18. Must be present to win.
*Denotes that the prize is available internationally
Virtual KombuchaKon Sponsoring Partners
Step inside Diamond Sponsor BrewLogix® Virtual booth and learn how to market your brewery through the newly transformed BreweryDB.® Formerly the world's largest brewery database, and now a FREE marketing platform for Brewers. In addition to BreweryDB®, BrewLogix® empowers you to take control of your draft system with Depletion Analysis, Keg levels, On-Deck Planning, and so much more. Stop in and ask us how!
Passport Program Prize: Whiteglove Consulting and Assistance onboarding the BreweryDB platform* (value $500 each) – 4 winners will be selected
What are three ways you can market your brewery on of BreweryDB by BrewLogix?
- Build a List, Do an Email Campaign, Call a Friend
- Advertise on Google, Learn Telemarketing, Subscribe to a Newspaper
- Get Photography, Promote Job Opportunities, Build Awareness
- Get on the Map, Promote Your Products, Build Location Traffic
Fogg Filler is a manufacturing company located in Holland MI that specializes in rinsing, filling capping, sorting and sanitizing machinery. Fogg is very focused on the highest quality filling systems down to the last detail. This mentality will ensure your Kombucha will maintain its unique qualities your customers have grown to love and expect. We are fortunate to work with companies of all sizes. We love the enthusiasm of working with startup companies and have the ability to be creative in filling solutions that fit your needs. We would be honored to learn and grow with your company.
- More of your product in more places
- Cans and bottles have longer shelf-life
- Packaged products maintain their integrity
- Start or expand your distribution
- Get small batches into consumer's hands
- Claim your space on retail shelves
- Our lines are engineered to grow with you
- Every piece of our equipment is built to last
- The same line can be used for several container shapes and sizes
Passport Program Prize: SKA Fab Swag Bag - Includes a Ska Fab hat, koozies, socks, stickers, and shirts ($75 value)
If you were choosing a Ska Fab depalletizer for a kombucha canning line running at 150 cans per minute, which model would you choose?
- Half Pint
- Magic Bus
ABS Commercial is a full-service brewery equipment and parts outfitter. From our headquarters in Raleigh, NC to our secondary sales office in Denver, CO, we are proud to offer kombucha equipment to include tanks, keg washers and small parts to brewers across the country. Brew houses and fermenters from 3 BBL, ancillary components including steam boilers and chillers, small parts, yeast brinks and keg washers. We have some of the quickest lead times in the industry along with a huge inventory of tanks between 3-90 BBL in stock. Our equipment can be certified to ASME, CU & UL standards, where applicable.
Passport Program Prize: ABS Commercial Online Store Gift Card ($250 value)
ABS Commercial has two offices in the United States, where are they?
- Seattle, WA and New York, NY
- Raleigh, NC and Denver, CO
- Tampa Bay, FL and San Diego, CA
- New Orleans, LA and Norfolk, VA
G4 Kegs is the nation's leading keg supplier to the craft beverage industry. Our low prices, superior quality, and exceptional customer service have made us the go-to supplier for thousands of craft beverage producers. We have specialty kegs great for those just starting to keg their kombucha and a lease-to-own program to help growing businesses maximize cash-flow. Whether you need 10 or 10,000 kegs, G4 Keg Consultants will help you build your perfect fleet.
Passport Program Prize: One 2-gallon keg with cap and spear removal tool plus free shipping (continental US), value $120
What kind of keg does G4 recommend for Kombucha producers first starting to keg?
- 1/2 bbls
- Ball & Lock Kegs
- Threaded 1/6 bbls
- 10L Kegs
We provide customers with 'best-in-the-world' premium craft labeling solutions to meet today's ever-expanding requirements. Our labeling experts translate clients' brands and business processes into manageable, high-quality, and efficient labeling programs. We continue to lead through innovation, use of technology, our lean labeling process, and a seasoned perspective on all aspects of labeling.
PASSPORT PROGRAM PRIZE: Free label die and Labeltronix swag bag
What is Labeltronix tag line?
- Labels, Its Whats for Dinner
- Crafting Quality Labels Since 1993
- Experience Greatness
- Making Your Labels Great Again Since 1993
Mannanova helps small, medium and large kombucha producers launch and scale their production. We do this thanks to in-person workshops, the online Kombucha Masterclass and consulting mandates. We also produce Manna-K, a kombucha base that stabilizes fermentation in order to minimize alcohol and exploding bottles. It’s ideal for ensuring a consistent product, scaling your production and simplifying your life!
Passport Program Prize:
Kombucha Masterclass - $1,800
Revolution Fermentation book - $30
Bag-In-Box of 18L of Manna-K, including shipping $190 *Manna-K shipped to select countries
1-hour consultation - $
Mannanova t-shirt -
What kind of tree is outside of Mannanova's office window in Montreal?
- Crabapple tree
- Maple tree
- Cherry tree
- Hazelnut tree
MUNZING's MAGRABAR® defoamers have been developed for a wide range of applications in the food and beverage industry and are designed to provide exceptional initial knockdown and long-lasting defoaming during processing. We offer options suitable for organic, non-GMO and identity preserved processing. MAGRABAR products are allergen free, Kosher and Halal and are produced in a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) certified facility, operating under food GMPs and a HACCP-based food safety system.
Passport Program Prize: $100 Visa Gift Card
Amy VanDenEinde of Munzing was chased by which type of animal?
Our regenerative 3,000 acre garden and our alliance of sustainable gardens have lifted thousands of people out of poverty. We are a mission-based company that is giving back to the communities that harvest our award-winning teas. Our garden and communities are now thriving. Doing good feels good.
Passport Program Prize
Teatulia Master Tea Class and Swag Pack: All you need to know for brewing kombucha. ( Value $500)
In which Bangladesh region is Teatulia's 3000 acre regenerative tea garden located?
Bucha30 is the first software for kombucha brewery data management. It is built to transform process data into cost savings, with an emphasis on quality, consistency, and efficiency. Along with full tea-to-glass analysis, with Bucha30, a kombucha brewery can rebrew into mother tanks, track fermentation profiles over months and years, understand SCOBY health as it is harvested and repitched into new brews, and track inventory for base sugars and teas, hops, and flavored tea adjuncts. Bucha30 also integrates with Xero and QuickBooks Online. Visit our www.bucha30.com to set up a demo, read more about our full integration on our blog, or quickly download a full product brochure of Bucha30.
Passport Program Prize: 3 months free of the Brew Process + Raw Materials package of Bucha30 (value up to $4500 USD)
What was Pulkit's of The 5th Ingredient's Bucha30 favorite class in college?
- Art of Beer Brewing
- Intro to Computer Science
- Fluid Mechanics